Book here, see examples of themes
Send an email for further information or to book:
For other ways to contact me, see Contact page.
Themes – examples:
Most talks I give are prepared for the occasion, but also relate to the themes of my books, such as:
– the future of food, wild food
– stone age diet and nutrition science
– civilisation 2.0 and the future of society
– generosity, gift-economy and creativity
– communities and commons
– dare, care and share
– the internet and new technology
– network society and network structure
– waste, recycling and resources
– climate. reinvent everything
– environment: use better stuff
– joy, happiness and quality of life
– cooperation, trust and openness
– the modern world view
– quantum mechanics and epistemology
– astronomy, cosmos and the heavens
— and many, many more.
Discussion, Q&A etc. are welcome.
I give talks to research institutions, educational centers, companies, conferences and seminars etc..